The latest version keeps pace with evolving mobile device capabilities
Our latest release is packed with features that
Major features in 8.4 from 8.3.5 are:
Proxy Mail Notification
- In previous versions, mail notifications did not go out to proxies. Starting with 8.4, notifications are sent to the approver(s) and proxy(s).
Proxies on the Web
- Proxy approver definitions are now accessible from the ProcessIt browser interface, not just the client, as is the ability for proxies to act on documents from browser interfaces.
- A new role ("GeneralAdmin") has been added to allow for maintenance of supporting administration documents without having the same level of rights as WFAdmin.
- A new landing page for both client and browser provides a fresh new interface with links to a number of new features such as priority views, a search function, configurable FAQ's, and more.
Keyword Driven Mobile Devices
- Use a keyword (or other doc) to manage the rapidly expanding number of mobile devices which have full browser capabilities.
New Mobile Interface and Capaibilities
- Making mobile UI editable/more fully functional - Jquery, CSS, Mobile Tool Kit. This is a major upgrade component.
Formula Based Workflow Modification
- Approve, Reject or Return to step based on a formula.
More Final Statuses
- Conditional/formula-based final status for approved AND rejected.
Teamwork Solutions, Inc. 5005 Horizons Dr., Suite 200, Columbus, OH 43220 | 614-457-7100